Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Cookies

TUESDAY {Taste it}

Aren't these cookies Cute!


I tried to recreate them, but I could not find any candy corns...should have stocked up at Halloween! So I made up my own Turkey Cookie using 2 sugar cookies {1 large, 1 small}, gummy worms for the feathers, a red icing tube for the gobbler and it also served as my glue, candy eyes {found at target}, and graham crackers cut into triangles for the beak. I think they turned out pretty cute and the kids had a blast making them...so EASY!





Tip  Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. adorable! Last year I did reindeer cookies with my nephews and they were a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I was thinking about making some turkey cookies tonight that I found on another blog. These are much cuter and a lot simpler so the kids can help. Thank you for the idea. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete