Monday, January 2, 2012

Modge Podge Craft Table

Getting organized in the new year!!!

I used to have all my craft supplies in my laundry room, but I recently moved all that stuff into the office so I could put my son's drums in the laundry room. I got rid of my little desk and put in a folding table up to have more craft space. The table was not very pretty on top and needed some TLC.
My office is gray, black, and white and for the table top I used scrapbook paper in those colors and mod podged them on top. I really like the way it turned out. The project was something I did on a whim so I just used the paper I already had on hand. If I were to do it again, I would make sure all the pages were a thicker card stock as it was easier to apply and didn't wrinkle up at all. Regardless, the table looks a lot better and looks kind of like a patch work quilt. I added about 3 layers of mod podge. I'm ready to get busy and hope to open my shop back up in about a week!

BEFORE AFTER




No comments:

Post a Comment