Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Y'all!!!

The holidays are over...thank goodness! I love the holidays, but by the time they are over I'm in need of a vacation (kid free, by the ocean somewhere, quiet bungalow, wine, a good book....ok I think you get the picture). My husband and I have our 10 year wedding anniversary coming up in a month so maybe we can take this little vacay together.

Christmas was fantastic! The kids were spoiled with presents again this year and I had to rearrange their room again to fit them all. Santa brought my son some drums so I've had the same beat pounding in my head for the last 9 days. bom bom ching...bom bom ching...bom bom ching...du da du da du da du da...bom bom ching.... :0\ We are going to get him lessons soon! My little Miss Priss got a barbie scooter and a dolly. They both really loved everything they got and were thankful.



For New Years we went to the desert to camp in our trailer and ride motorcycles. It was a lot of fun and I got some great pictures.



I hope to blog a little more this year! Hope you have a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment